corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Washed the car today in -4 conditions

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Washed the car today in -4 conditions
connollygt30

User status: Offline
30th Nov 10 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wish our roads were,i work in dundee so totally no chance of getting up there as its pretty bad so the boys are saying...

Total wages lost to date due to snow - £240 :sad:
alan-g-w

30th Nov 10 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by connollygt30
Bathgate alan

Shite, I'm meant to be going for a job interview out at Easterinch ind. estate on Thursday. You reckon I'll make it?

[Edited on 30-11-2010 by alan-g-w]
Calzero

30th Nov 10 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alan-g-w, some of the main roads are ok, but the side streets are a bombsite. I'm in blackburn. Here's a pic to give you an idea of what it's like http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7743/30112010512.jpg taken just there the now, I tried getting out my streets but got stuck for about an hour so just decided against it.

[Edited on 30-11-2010 by Calzero]
connollygt30

30th Nov 10 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
Originally posted by connollygt30
Bathgate alan

Shite, I'm meant to be going for a job interview out at Easterinch ind. estate on Thursday. You reckon I'll make it?

[Edited on 30-11-2010 by alan-g-w]

Not sure mate,where you going for the interview? you bringing the corsa?
alan-g-w

30th Nov 10 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unit 39 in the industrial estate, probably be coming either by train or see if my dad's up for giving us a run - the corsa's out of action the now.

Calzero - hmm looks about the same as here, as long as the main roads are ok I'll go for it I think. Needing work asap so it's gonna be worth the extra hassle tbh.
Mark.W

30th Nov 10 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had it bad up here in Co-Durham the past 5-6 days.

Really am sick of the snow now
Calzero

30th Nov 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Unit 39 in the industrial estate, probably be coming either by train or see if my dad's up for giving us a run - the corsa's out of action the now.

Calzero - hmm looks about the same as here, as long as the main roads are ok I'll go for it I think. Needing work asap so it's gonna be worth the extra hassle tbh.

If you go on the Forth one radio site, it shall tell you what buses are running in the area. If your stuck for a lift from the train station to the industrial site, give me a shout as I may still be off work, I'll gladly come give you a lift to and from.
alan-g-w

30th Nov 10 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brand new mate much appreciated, I'll see how I'm getting there and drop you a u2u if it's by train

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Washed the car today in -4 conditions 23 database queries in 0.3418460 seconds