corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » c16xe parts....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c16xe parts....
shetlandcorsa

User status: Offline
29th Nov 10 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi folks! I am new to the vauxhall tuning scene i have a corsa b sxi but i have a c16xe to put in it hopefully, however i am finding it difficult to find many parts for my c16 or even my corsa body (eg suspension, lower arms, things like that) for some things. i tried autovaux and various other websites but none of them have many parts for the c16. what websites are best for parts? any help would be appreciated!
Cheers!
Kris.

[Edited on 29-11-2010 by shetlandcorsa]
DannyB
Premium Member

29th Nov 10 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try our classifieds mate, you wont be able to post in there until you've been here 30 days and made 50 posts elsewhere in the site but you can always U2U the buyer direct
shetlandcorsa

29th Nov 10 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers!
philip2

29th Nov 10 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what c16 parts are you after exactly?
shetlandcorsa

29th Nov 10 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

valve assembly bits (springs, tappets, etc.) water pump, radiator and a few other bits.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » c16xe parts.... 23 database queries in 0.0108569 seconds