corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » renault clio 52 plate. subtle mods

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author renault clio 52 plate. subtle mods
vaux.dan

User status: Offline
6th Dec 10 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Renault
Model - Clio Authentique
Engine - 1.2 8v
Mileage - low 74,000's (daily use)
Price - offers

Location - gateshead/newcastle
Contact phone number - 07530327061
Contact email address - geordie_sexstar_91@hotmail.com

General information -

For sale is mine and my girlfriend Renault clio which we have owned since febuary of this year. It was just a car to get her to learn the basics of driving and a daily once she passed her test. Due to insurance reasons she was never added onto the insurance and has never driven the car therfore the clutch is fine etc

I have put alot of time,money and effort into this in the last 2 month. when we bought it, it was abit chavvy with a big spoiler and nasty alloys. i've since removed them for more subtle ones.

when we bought it the following was already done:
Lowered 60mm front and back
Laguna front splitter
16'' azev a alloys
big spoiler

since i have had it i have done the following:
16'' clio sport172 alloy wheels. 195/45/16 tyres
clio 172 sport rear spoiler
full service in october (oil filter, new oil,spark plugs,anti freeze,air filter,fuel filter)
x2 new rear wheel bearings
upgraded the headlight bulbs to xenon ones
inner arches have been cleaned down and painted red hammerite for a nice clean look and to protect against the bad weather
Front seat covers
magnex double 3'' inward rolled tip backbox
aero wiper blades
brand new plain (m.o.t LEGAL ) numberplates and a 3/4 front plate
Renault metal dust caps
universal induction kit
sony x-plod cd player (got all the gadgets)
i have probably missed a few thing out. i do have a build thread to all of my progress i can e-mail to you if needed !

good bits:
subtly modded
will be taxed and mot'd
pretty good condition

bad bits:
small rip in the drivers seat, not majorly noticable but the seat covers prevent it from showing
small amount of laquor peel on the bonnet
172 spoiler is slightly a different colour. been quoted £30 for it resprayed but its not that noticable unless close up

i have x2 new rear wheel bearings, new air filter and new fuel filter,magnex backbox,number plates here ready to be fitted. They will be included.

i do take care of this car, i would love to get the alloys refurbed and spend more money on it but i feel like i'm at the stage i need a bigger car.

i will mot and tax the car aswell. currently taxed till jan and mot till feb

i have included a old picture and a new 1. please do not hesitate to ask any question.

possible px but insurance friendly!! would love a vectra !

base price is £1650. i am after offers !!! i'm in no rush to sell it at all. it really is a perfect daily runner,1st time car etc. great on fuel cheap insurance. hpi clear.

Would make an ideal track project to 2.0

[Edited on 11-12-2010 by vaux.dan]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » renault clio 52 plate. subtle mods 25 database queries in 0.0064290 seconds