corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can the snow damage your car ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can the snow damage your car ?
Colin

User status: Offline
8th Dec 10 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You want to see what the snow that slid off my roof done to the wheely bin, totally caved it in & snapped the lid!! Thank god ive got the RS in the garage!!!
sand-eel

8th Dec 10 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet some snow fell on the 350 or someone though "I hate that prick" and tanned in the roof and used the snow as cover. Snow is heavy but its spread out so doubt it could do that just by lying there.
Colin

8th Dec 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats not happened from lying on it, thats been solid frozen snow falling from height i'll bet!! Like I said it obliterated my bin falling from 3-4meters & there quite robust things!!
Matt L

8th Dec 10 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the snow fell off his roof.
lisac

8th Dec 10 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know someones conservatory collapse due to weight of snow, and sure last week one of tescos supermarket had the same things - all just from sheer weight of snow
lisac

8th Dec 10 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lisac
i know someones conservatory collapse due to weight of snow, and sure last week one of tescos supermarket had the same things - all just from sheer weight of snow

http://www.thisisscunthorpe.co.uk/news/Doors-closed-Scunthorpe-Tesco-following-canopy-collapse/article-2983660-detail/article.html

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can the snow damage your car ? 23 database queries in 0.1278629 seconds