corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vectra twin spoke 16" 4-stud

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vectra twin spoke 16" 4-stud
c20letandy1988

User status: Offline
17th Dec 10 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there im planning on changing my wheels im after a set of 16" softstars maybe i could swap or do a deal e.g. Money your way with these vectra twin spokes i have there in straight and true condition no deep scrapes or dents could do with a paint as are a little weathered but thats me being fussy they have all 4 centre caps please let me know if intrested cheers andy
essexjohn

17th Dec 10 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you get hold of a set of wheels and wanna sell the vectra wheels how much would you want for them?
Daniel119

17th Dec 10 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have 5 of these and wish to split one please u2u me.

Dan
c20letandy1988

17th Dec 10 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Essexjohn: im not sure how much these wheels go for to be honest mate id be open to offers probs base price due to rules £150

Dan: i was trying for a while to get hold of a 5th alloy but hard to come across now and people only sell them in sets of 4 now
Daniel119

17th Dec 10 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah tell me about it, i smashed one of mine so just need a replacement, might have one lined up but was just wondering.

Cheers anyway, Dan

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vectra twin spoke 16" 4-stud 25 database queries in 0.0101309 seconds