corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Vauxhall Vectra SRi V6 24v Black - 12 Months MOT

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 Vauxhall Vectra SRi V6 24v Black - 12 Months MOT
Nickb

User status: Offline
20th Dec 10 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Advertising on behalf of a friend over on astra mk2.

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Vectra SRi 1999 (Facelift)
Engine - 2.5 V6 24v
Mileage - 109k
Price - £550 without Tax £700 with 12months tax

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact details - Via U2u

General information -
Hi there here we have for sale is a 1999 Vauxhall vectra v6 Sri edition finished in metallic sapphire Black.

The car is fitted with the x25xe engine which produces around 178 bhp and has covered 109,000 miles from new, This is below average for the year. It starts first time everytime without fail and with no knocks, loud bangs or any unnecessary smoke coming out of the exhaust, it runs as it should and doesn't use any oil or water and the fan kicks in as and when it should, The engine temperature never reaches over 90 degrees!!

The gearbox is still smooth and changes into all 5 gears and reverse as it should with no knocks or crunches.

The car has just gone through an Mot on the 28th of November 2010, It went through with no real problems, It had 3 advisories and that was 2 low tyres and a brake pipe slightly corroded.

So the car will come with 12 months Mot

The car has also recently been fitted with new springs and shocks on the front and a 3.8 bar fuel pressure regulator, Was serviced around 106,000 mile with all new leads and plugs changed.

With the car being an sri edition it is fitted with all the usual sri refinements both on the interior and exterior.

Interior is very clean and tidy whilst I have owned the vehicle there has been no pets, small children or smoking in the vehicle, exteriorally the car is in very good, not gonna say first class as it is 11 years old but it's very good condition and has the following little niggles:-

N/S/R door has a small rust patch (may be able to see it in the pics)
N/S/R arch has a scrape and it needs a bit of body filler and Paint and it will be fine (Again may be able to see it in pics)
Rear Bumper has a few marks but I have touched them up with a touch up pen, You can hardly notice them but another T-cut wouldn't go a miss
This is nothing major for a car that is 11 years old!!

So the good bits :-

12 months Mot
Runs and drives as it should
Low mileage for age
Good to very good condition for age
Electric Windows
Electric and Heated wing mirrors
Remote Central Locking
Power assisted steering (PAS)
Abs
Air con
Switchable Traction control
On board computer with a brakelight check and the following - (Outside temp, instant consumption, average consumption, range, trip odometer, stop clock, average speed) also comes with all warning levels ( oil level, coolant level, washer jet level, brake pad, tailgate/headlight inop) AND HAS NO MISSING PIXELS!!!
Titanium cup holders and ashtray
Titanium Heater surround
Titanium clock surround
Titanium Gear Knob
Adjustable sports seats
16" Sri alloy wheels
Irmscher rear spoiler
front and rear fog lights
Aftermarket backbox

Bad Bits :-

Rear bumper has a few touched up marks
One of the cup holders is Jammed in and won't release
Upon taking the pics for this listing I've noticed the N/S kerb lights on the doors are in-op
Now as you can see these are very minor/pathetic faults but I like to be honest in my descriptions

Car is located In Ellesmere Port, cheshire. It is in the middle of Chester and Liverpool, I am willing to deliver for extra cost please ask for a price, also can meet the buyer at local bus/train station.

Genuine reason for sale is Need a smaller car for economical reasons and something My girlfriend is comfortable driving.

[Edited on 20-12-2010 by Nickb]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Vauxhall Vectra SRi V6 24v Black - 12 Months MOT 25 database queries in 0.0075691 seconds