corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oh my what a pair

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oh my what a pair
deano87

User status: Offline
24th Dec 10 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Im all for diversity and differing opinions, but did anyone read the thread title?

I was merely commenting on the epicness of her bangers. She has skinny legs? Oh well you might as well turn her down then

Seriously, this thread lacks testosterone on the whole.

Agreed. Any person who says they'll pass a go on her clearly is going for e-points to make it look like they can get absolute stunners.

What makes her more appealing is she is normal - she was an FHM High Street Honey from 2007.
scoob
Premium Member

24th Dec 10 at 11:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wonder if he puts his balls in when hes shagging her
emicen

24th Dec 10 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
quote:
Im all for diversity and differing opinions, but did anyone read the thread title?

I was merely commenting on the epicness of her bangers. She has skinny legs? Oh well you might as well turn her down then

Agreed. Any person who says they'll pass a go on her clearly is going for e-points to make it look like they can get absolute stunners.

What makes her more appealing is she is normal - she was an FHM High Street Honey from 2007.

Disagree, and I'm not implying I get absolute stunners by doing so.

Some of us dont particularly care for breasts. Sure I prefer something nice to cup than a bird who just looks like she's got some overly itched midge bites there, but overall I'm a legs and ass man.

If I saw her walking along on holiday like that, her chest would catch my attention, but a double take at them is as far as the interest would go. Were it in a bar, I certainly wouldnt go chasing her.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
24th Dec 10 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clair Meek on way 2 Pretty Green with James to DJ in store! shud b fun

Clair Meek argh! annoying! me an james closed twitter cos we cudnt b arsed with it! nothn 2 do with 'hate mail' Stop talkn nonsense

Clair Meek Papers talk shit!! An so do people! That's wats up...can only take folk talkn nonsense for so long till it does ur nut in!

She also types like a dope, I'm out.
Jake

24th Dec 10 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im all for diversity and differing opinions but did anyone read the thread title?

what else did you expect? someone printing out a picture of her, spunking all over the tits and taking a picture of that to upload?

pull yourself together

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oh my what a pair 23 database queries in 0.0190899 seconds