corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alloy offset

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alloy offset
FAZ
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Dec 10 at 13:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

knowing corsas run et49, would a 15" (prob 6.5 / 7 j wide), et45 fit under arches dropped 60 and 40mm on a 195 / 45 tyre? or even a 195 / 50?

looking at pro race 1.2 or similar if someone could point me in the right direction?
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

25th Dec 10 at 14:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

7in is too wide imo. My Comps where 7in and there was literally 1mm clearance between the wheel and the front strut. Obviously with that offset it'd push them out slightly but it's just extra weight that's unneeded. When you say 60mm and 40mm are you talking front and rear or weighing up either option for all round? At 40mm I couldn't see a problem with that offset but I've never really looked closely at clearances when lowered 60mm so can't comment on that
Corsa_Scotty

25th Dec 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will get ET45 pro races in with a 45 profile as thats what my mates running. he's running coilovers so height is unknown but it doesnt rub or anything
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Dec 10 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't really recommend coilovers and a 7" wide ET45 wheel, there's not normally enough room for the spring seat.
FAZ
Premium Member

25th Dec 10 at 16:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think im going to end up with slabs and a 50 / 45profile on a 195 tyre of sme description, so i know tht will wrk out -60f, -40r
daine
Premium Member

25th Dec 10 at 22:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FAZ, I run MG-ZR hair pins on my GSI, and there 16x7= ET45 and don`t rub, thats 60 front and 80 back

New Poll