corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BMW E30 M3

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW E30 M3
ainsley_brader

User status: Offline
31st Mar 03 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody know any sites like this for BMWs or M3s particularly.

I have a problem with an M3 and BMW dont want to know so im looking for inspiration.

Ains
Dan
Premium Member

31st Mar 03 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the problem..cant ne 1 on ere help?

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Rhinos_racers

31st Mar 03 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been on one for M5 before, but cant remember the site.

Do a search for them!?
ainsley_brader

31st Mar 03 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok heres the problem

Chap drives his car in switches it off, I drive it onto the ramp, take the backbox off and weld it up * replace the backbox start it up to see if its blowing at all and after a minute it cuts out and refuses to restart.

Next morning it starts fine runs for a minute then cuts out does this 4 times before refusing to start and it loses its spark from the coil.

Next morning fine for a minute for 2 or 3 trys etc etc been like this for 4 days.

I have traced and checked all connections on the immobilizer (aftermarket) and believe it to be nothing to do with tha.

When it does cut out its not like it runs out of petrol it just stops as though youve turned the key off. Even if you hold it at 3k revs.

I've tested all the relays i can find all click and all have continuity as and when it should.

So anybody??

Oh I have also plugged my snap on/sun diagnostics into it but it refuses to talk to the ECU, furthermore BMW cannot be 100% sure if they will be able to talk to the ECU because its an import.

* new backboxs are only available from BMW or scorpion, bmw want £250 plus VAT, scorpion is a twin DTM at £215 inc but the customer doesnt want DTM so the only other option is a full scorpion system at £500 odd.
ainsley_brader

31st Mar 03 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.m3forum.com oops

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BMW E30 M3 24 database queries in 0.0086310 seconds