corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Saw this today

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saw this today
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
9th Jan 11 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
Find me an Evo that hasn't been thrashed.

I'm very jealous of you having the exact spec R32 i want Eck
jamez_zz

9th Jan 11 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wagsta
Evos are so nice, nice to see they rep havent been demolished by chavs!!!!

Red one is way nicer then the blue one!! But if i was going to get one...Have to be white!!!!! Best colour for the 8

Wagsta!! Ey up stranger.. Hows you? You still got your Corsa?
Graeme
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
quote:
Originally posted by Graeme
Bit of a problem with buying cars from salvage places. Often doesn't cone with history or books as that's the last thing on the peoples mind when there getting the stuff out the car.

I've had that problem before but just give it a full service and then that's fine.

So you'd buy a perfomance car...with 45,000 miles...with no history

And as long as you give it a service you'd be fine with that? Rather you than me mate

If the history was traceable that's another thing but not having anything? You may aswell piss your money up the wall as it could be a ticking time bomb.

not saying that. but with cars i have bought that have been salvage i have done that before i sold them.

and bungs do pop out if they are acidently kicked, i have seen the car before its painted and wasent that bad tbh, not alot of work to get it straight again but i think ray painted alot of it to freshen it all up.
Oli_p

9th Jan 11 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw this on ebay around october time, same guy, although didnt mention on ebay that it was cat d, his reason for selling on ebay was costing him too much to run and it needed a service at cost of £700 so im guessing it was a major service it was in need of
DaveyLC

10th Jan 11 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
Find me an Evo that hasn't been thrashed.

Forecourt at Mitsi!
Twitch

11th Jan 11 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
quote:
Bit of a problem with buying cars from salvage places. Often doesn't cone with history or books as that's the last thing on the peoples mind when there getting the stuff out the car.

I've had that problem before but just give it a full service and then that's fine.

So you'd buy a perfomance car...with 45,000 miles...with no history

And as long as you give it a service you'd be fine with that? Rather you than me mate

If the history was traceable that's another thing but not having anything? You may aswell piss your money up the wall as it could be a ticking time bomb.

not saying that. but with cars i have bought that have been salvage i have done that before i sold them.

and bungs do pop out if they are acidently kicked, i have seen the car before its painted and wasent that bad tbh, not alot of work to get it straight again but i think ray painted alot of it to freshen it all up.

He did. was wondering if anyone on her knew him but didnt want to say anything.
Seeing all these peoples comments have made me chuckle as well. Knowing that the car is mint and hasn't been thrashed around its funny to see what peoples own bad experiences have done to put them off. i do agree tho that it is a bit over priced. but even a car with full service history can shit it's self within a week of buying it. its a gamble you take on any car new or old. even if a car had a 100 preivous owners its the last one you want to know about as they could of fully rebuilt and looked after the car

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Saw this today 23 database queries in 0.0701461 seconds