corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I'm back! And need a bit of help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I'm back! And need a bit of help!
conor62

User status: Offline
   14th Jan 11 at 03:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well folks hows things!? I don't think I've been on here in about 4 years now! Sold my Corsa sport (worst mistake ever) and went on a mad journey buying allsorts! Well now going back to another Corsa b 1.6 sport if all goes well selling my Volvo s40 ( I know I hang my head in shame )

Anyway the help I was looking for was.... I've lost all the pictures of my old sport! I uploaded a few pics here in the how low is your Corsa thread that I started and they've disappeared... I'm just wondering would any of you have saved the pics? Its White on White Y wheels and a GLZ5651 plate...

If I manage to get the new one I'll throw a few pics
Up etc

Thanks forth help
conor62

14th Jan 11 at 03:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=359978
A link to the thread I posted pics in....
conor62

15th Jan 11 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump ........

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I'm back! And need a bit of help! 23 database queries in 0.0071321 seconds