corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk4 Polo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk4 Polo
*JonnyG*

User status: Offline
20th Jan 11 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is my MK4 Polo 6n for sale.
9 Months tax. MOT Till April
126k on clock i think.. Will double check

I bought this off my Landlord, to run around in.. My plan was to spray it matte black

whilst I took my golf off the road. This was a little town workhorse and never let the

owners down. I am the 3rd owner of this car, and i've owned it since beginning of

January. This car has lots of history, anything that went wrong with it. It was all paid for

at the same garage. From what I can see its had a new exhaust, as they had a bad

idling problem, and this is what they were told. When infact it was the throttle body.

After a clean, it now idle's perfect. I have done an engine flush, oil change and filter

too, with a new oil pressure switch.

As most Polo's, the rear archs do tend to go.. The paint has come away from the

arch.. ( All I was going to do was sand it down, fill it and spray it matte black )

Good points:
Eletric windows / mirrors
Central locking
2 keys
Sunroof!
All tyres look okay
Amazing heaters!
Also has original sony tape player!

Bad points:
The car was sat for a while it was snowing. and now the oil light comes on the dash

board. Now i've have the oil presure checked and it is okay. Also had a

compression test, which was all showing good bar! I've replaced the oil presure

switch to cross that out. But the same thing accurs. I was going to drop the sump and

clean the pick up pipe as with it being sat awhile and not ran!
The starter motor is noisey, but starts straight up. Never bothered me!
The Passenger wing mirror has bin knocked, and is hanging. Still.. Never bothered

me.
The carpets was covered in paint. Before I Owned it, there son knocked a paint tin

over in the back. I've taken the carpet out and binned it.
And as mentioned, the rear archs! See photos

I am looking around 250 quid for the car with out tax. Or 340 with the tax on!

This could be easily fixed, I just don't have the time to fix this car, as it was bought as

a run about while i took my golf off the road!

The car is solid, after the arches have been sorted, this car would be a nice motor.

Any info etc please email me at JonnyG@live.co.uk or PM me and i will send you my

number.

Car located in Lincoln - South Hykeham!

Thanks

(If it sells for £340, i will throw in a Sony Cd/mp3 player, with bluetooth and aux plug)

Will update photos asap!

[Edited on 20-01-2011 by *JonnyG*]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk4 Polo 25 database queries in 0.0104499 seconds