corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Advice needed!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Advice needed!
palli17

User status: Offline
27th Jan 11 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. works not paying me im two months overdue and it seems like they are not going to pay, does anybody have any advice on who i can turn to? as the citizens advice beareu are a bunch off bollocks!

2. i have a lt35 van i was in first gear pulling away from the traffic lights and my van cut out, go the AA to come out and they have said that there is not enough compression to start the engine im not a mechanic so this just means its destroyed?
now do i fork out £1200 for a engine, or shall i try and sell it as spares or repairs and invest in a new van?

Thank you in advance.

Walshyposse

27th Jan 11 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you use the van for the company thats not paying you? if so i would ask them to chip in to the repair bill. Dont ask you dont get. If you are contracted to a company who is not paying you, take them to court for your money. Fair days work for a fair days pay.
palli17

27th Jan 11 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well they owe me like £2500 for a solid months work, its gone past the point off giving them the benefit of the doubt, and no im self employed courier so the vans all mine, but i have signed a contract of employment with them but thanks for the advice ill look into this
Walshyposse

27th Jan 11 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have signed a contract of employment then you will definatly get your money one way or the other, as for the van, good luck with that mate
Walshyposse

27th Jan 11 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hate being in a situation like yours, (exept for the van bit) how are you supposed to f***ing pay bills and stuff with no funds?
palli17

27th Jan 11 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell me about it its even harder when u got a 12 week old baby aswell!
Walshyposse

27th Jan 11 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh congrats on the baby, mines not due for 3 months yet! that would do my head in even more being owed money and an extra mouth to feed aswell! Get into the office and have a word with the manager mate, they like taking the piss but when you confront them face to face they dont like it. I think you will get paid easily then. as long as your doing your job theyre not arsed about your wages, theyre only bothered about what goes into THEIR pockets and it really winds me up!!
palli17

27th Jan 11 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers pal! Goodluck boy or girl?
And yea I'm going to have to go down in the morning and have a good old bit of banter with them
Walshyposse

27th Jan 11 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for the good luck, its a boy and i cant wait. maybe a few sleepless nights to come, but will be worth it! good luck with the boss mate let me know how you get on. All the best mate
Sam
Premium Member

28th Jan 11 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you asked them why they haven't paid you yet?
oceansoul

28th Jan 11 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When we have any contractors do any work for us (were a big utility company), there is always something in the contract that states, we can pay them anytime upto 180 days after they complete the job! Dont quite know how it works etc, but maybe whoever you are contracted by got something like this in the small print

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Advice needed! 23 database queries in 0.0109229 seconds