corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alarm gose of when battery disconneted

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alarm gose of when battery disconneted
combat corsa

User status: Offline
28th Jan 11 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey like above when i disconnect the battery the alarm goes off i've herd that if you turn the ignition to a certain point this dosent happen and truth behind it as i need to do my egr
davieslim

28th Jan 11 at 03:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the power sounder, if should be just a case of turning the ignition on and straight off again to deactivate it like the astras
Bueno

28th Jan 11 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine kept going on at randoms times, no one was pleased as it went off during the night. Must have been loosing power but it fixed itself now =S.

how do you de-activate it then? turn ignition on and off when the alarm is sounding or just before?

New Poll