corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 106 GTi after a wash (and some Morette's)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 106 GTi after a wash (and some Morette's)
AndyCorsaSport

User status: Offline
29th Jan 11 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh right, mate of mine lives near me down in Farsley, but his GF lives in rawdon, might see his flying about this is it:

Stripped, caged and throttle bodied. Much fun!!
DannyB
Premium Member

29th Jan 11 at 23:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice that, I prefer the s1 shape to the s2 mind I've had a play against various bigger faster cars and surprised them all, it'd rather funny. I'm not sure what power mine is, I'd have a guess at around 135 but the fact it weighs so little and handles so well helps a lot. I'll miss it when it goes but the next french car I get will be a Turbo, definately. Mine doesn't feel quick compared to my mates cars
AndyCorsaSport

29th Jan 11 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant knock French cars, all the bull shit about them being unreliable etc, there cheap to fix, handle like a go kart and are nippy little buggers.
big eck

29th Jan 11 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Prydderch
Want! Miss my old gti now...

Me too
DannyB
Premium Member

29th Jan 11 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
Cant knock French cars, all the bull shit about them being unreliable etc, there cheap to fix, handle like a go kart and are nippy little buggers.

Seriously now, in the 2 years I've owned mine, whilst the 8v and 16v was in the only problem I've has was a drivers driveshaft. The centre bearing collapsed, we knew it was on the way out but never changed it quick fix though, old one out and new one in within half an hour
AndyCorsaSport

29th Jan 11 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport

Seriously now, in the 2 years I've owned mine, whilst the 8v and 16v was in the only problem I've has was a drivers driveshaft. The centre bearing collapsed, we knew it was on the way out but never changed it quick fix though, old one out and new one in within half an hour

Cant knock it can ya!

Just done a quick PS of it with MR rear lights, not sure what i think really??

DannyB
Premium Member

30th Jan 11 at 00:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not too keen on the MR lights if I'm honest
Chris C

30th Jan 11 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep them red
LeeM

30th Jan 11 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great looking car that! miss my vts every time i see a nice vtr/s or gti
John G

30th Jan 11 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought it was silver from the first pictures you put up! lovely colour, moonstone?
AndyCorsaSport

30th Jan 11 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah its moonstone blue. Cheers for comments guys, im sticking with the origional rear lights.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 106 GTi after a wash (and some Morette's) 23 database queries in 0.1119740 seconds