corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » P Reg Cauxhall Corsa 5dr 1.4 8v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author P Reg Cauxhall Corsa 5dr 1.4 8v
xXx_Nova_xXx

User status: Offline
31st Jan 11 at 01:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Vegas 5dr
Engine - 1.4 8v
Mileage - 61200
Price - Offers between £800 and £10,000 for admins sake

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - PM me only
Contact email address - Pm me only

General information -

I bought the Corsa in 2009 as a stolen recovered vehicle, since then ive spent many of my hard earned pound's making it how i wanted to use as my first car, unfortunatley due to having a £6800 insurance quote i ended up using the Nova, so this has been sat up in the garage since early 2010, ive now aquired a new project and selling this would bring some money to help me with it, however if i dont get the offer i want for it ill keep it for next year and try and insure it again

Spec is as follows:

61200 mile engine with cambelt change 8, yes eight miles ago
MOT'd last year on March 4th and covered 10 or so miles, Will put a 12 month ticket on it before sale aswell
Recent service (oil, filters, plugs changed etc)
6 previous owners
Full exterior respray in the original colour (Nautilus Blue) by insurance approved bodyshop (Cost me near enough £1000 when i added everythign up)
Full black interior from post-97 Corsa
15" Tigra/Calibra wheels professionally re-furbed and painted in Vauxhall smoke grey and wrapped in Yokohoma Parada's, wheels never seen any propper use since re-furb, all mint with brand new centre badges
Undersealed all arches and painted black
Mint Calibra leather seats fitted front and rear
Calibra leather steering wheel in great condition
Ripspeed DVD 7" flip out headunit
Sont Xplod Sub and amp setup
Uprated door speakers
Kenwood 6x9's in the rear shelf
Lowered -60mm on uprated Koing springs and shocks
Irmscher 5dr spoiler (Over £250 new!)
Post-97 bumpers fitted front and rear (will also include blue 5dr irmscher sideskirts)
Smoke Depo headlights
De-badged grille and boot
Tinetd rear lights
Colour coded mirrors
White Dashboard L.E.D's
Tigra black clock coves
Silver Speedo/rev gauge rings
Louder backbox, is fairly loud and still ahd cat
Smoked Astra Mk4 side rep's
Genuine Vauxhall floor mats
Tigra scuttle panel
Vectra chrome interior handles all round
Insignia ariel
Punto rear wiper
K&N air filter
Astra Mk5 sunglasses holder fitted to roof lining
Strut brace fitted to rear (have front to include in sale)

The list goes on and on...

The car doesnt have any service history apart from what ive started to make for it, it really does have to be seen to be appreciated, by far one of the better 5dr Corsa's ive ever seen, plus it stands out from the 3dr models, cant see it failing it MOT as its only covered 10 miles since its last one and it passed no advisories, but as said i will put a new MOt on the vehicle

Any serious buyers Pm me with an offer, dont message me asking if ill sell it for £500, the respray alone cost me double that!!!

For admins sake, £10,000 Pm me genuine offers!

I will not sell this to a jack-the-lad who thinks he knows about cars, i want it going to a good home, so if your a young chav looking for a car to thrash and kill on McDonalds carpark, move on

Link to the Project thread with all the work carried out:
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124380

See thread here for more pics:
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163530

I WILL NOT sell this to a jack-the-lad, genuine buyers and members only please, i want it going to a good home, and no people asking if id sell it for £500, the respray cost be double that alone!! It really is a stunning example of a 5dr

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » P Reg Cauxhall Corsa 5dr 1.4 8v 25 database queries in 0.0089481 seconds