corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Tigra 1.6 Black ... price drop....now only £300!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Tigra 1.6 Black ... price drop....now only £300!
cheekyalex

User status: Offline
7th Feb 11 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -vauxhall
Model - tigra
Engine - x16xe
Mileage - 105k
Price - 300 no offers

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07985 390025

General information - Selling on behalf of my girlfriend. She now has a new car so her black vauxhall tigra is for sale. car drives and works just fine, just needs an mot. engine pulls strong and does not use any oil or water. shes owned the car almost 3 years and has never let her down once.

Has recently had new discs and pads and a new battery.

all 4 wheels have good tyres ( 2 new ones last year)

Bad points. sunroof doesnt work, tax runs out end of the month and it needs an mot, body work is a bit tatty, there is a small dent behind the rear side skirt from when she caught a bollard pulling out of a parking bay but the side skirt is newley painted ready to be glued back on. three is also some rust on the rear arches which is quite common on tigras of this age. I know this car isnt perfect however this has been reflected in the cheap asking price.

The only pictures i could find on my own p.c are from last summer just after a good poilish. I will try and get more recent pics asap as the car doesnt look as shiney at the minute so wouldnt want to misslead anyone.

Any questions please just send me a u2u, or txt.call on the phone number above

[Edited on 10-02-2011 by cheekyalex]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Tigra 1.6 Black ... price drop....now only £300! 25 database queries in 0.0143270 seconds