corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Octavia VRs - Black, 12 months MOT

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Octavia VRs - Black, 12 months MOT
Davidkent

User status: Offline
13th Feb 11 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Skoda
Model - Octavia
Engine - 1.8 20VT
Mileage - 119k
Price - 2695 ONO

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07889777504
Contact email address - dakent89@gmail.com

General information -

Here for auction is my Octavia VRS.
Only reason for sale, is a sudden massive incline in car insurance, and so i've downgraded to something much smaller.
I Purchased this car in October, and since then have spent a lot of money on it, sorting small problems out, and getting it in great shape.

The car comes with 12 Months MOT, and 2 and a half Months Tax.
All in, its in very good condition throughout, certainly drives like a car with much less mileage.
Having Covered 119k, I don't have the service Book, but i do have lots of reciepts, some from Main Dealer.

The Cambelt was last done at 71k in 2007 and so still isn't due for a while.
Since owning the car, I've Done:

New Lambda Sensor (£118)
FULL Service with the correct oil - £60
Had a Custom De-Cat Fitted and a new Exhaust Flexi Fitted - £160 (De-Cat was removed and is in the boot, included in sale - 10 minute swap!)
New Anti Roll bar - The old was tired and needed new Bushes - It now has an Upgraded 23mm bar from an R32 Golf - £80
Brand new Remote Key, and had a Second one Programmed so there's now a spare - Total of around £100
New Clutch Pedal - Common fault to break, this is brand new - £40
New Drivers Window Regulator - Another common fail - £40
Thermostat - £91
Coolant Temp Sensor - £15
CV Boot - £4

There's probably more than that, and so everything is just about up straight.
Included in the sale is my JVC Double DIN Headunit too, aswell as the Blue Flame Cat Back exhaust that was fitted when i bought the car.

The seats have all been cleaned, and have come up in a very good state, as have the carpets (As you can see, i need to hoover it again though, this will be done).

This car is completely ready to go, comes with the debadged front grille, 4 good tyres, Tinted Rear windows all round, Half Leather interior, Custom De-cat, and 12 months MOT.

She starts first time every time, even after being stood 2 weeks a while back, and drives absolutely like a dream.

With the De-cat Fitted, I paid for a rolling road run, and she produced 191.1 BHP, I was told this was a great base for some work to go to around 250.

Anyway - As with all cars, there are a few bad bits:

There's a Scratch across the back Door and Quarter panel on the passenger side - My ex partner decided that'd be a good look for the car.
There's a carpark ding on the drivers door which i've touched in - This was done Friday outside work, my last day using the car!
There were a few Advisories on the MOT - Mainly being the front brake pads are starting to get low, I'm slowly working down the list, and will if negotiated, Fit a new set of front pads for the buyer.

I think i've been as honest as possible, Viewings are more than welcome - Call David on 07889777504.
The car is based in Warminster, Wiltshire.
Please note: There is no active insurance policy on the car, test drives are AT YOUR RISK unless you have insurance.
By Hitting BUY IT NOW, or BEST OFFER, this is to BUY and not to view.

The BUY IT NOW price, will include the Front Brake pads all done and fitted upon reciept of a deposit.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Octavia VRs - Black, 12 months MOT 25 database queries in 0.0206461 seconds