corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Asian's plus deodorant = 2 Year ban

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Asian's plus deodorant = 2 Year ban
Jambo

User status: Offline
16th Feb 11 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can stand BO smell, it's the musty greasy I don't wash skanky fuck smell that bothers me
John

16th Feb 11 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Asians that worked in asda when I was there years ago were always stinking.

One was sickening, nobody would work in an aisle with him, manager finally had to have a word.

I also done a bit of work next door to a mosque, there was a shared fire door, as you can probably guess, was stinking in that hall, over all 3 floors.
baza31

16th Feb 11 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scruffy fucking lot that's why. Girlfriend is a midwife and women are meant to shave fanny hair before giving birth incase of cuts etc , and it's not assin it's just the pakis that don't so she has to shave. She said they absolutly reek compared to every other ethnic group . Their personal hygene is nil, most wipe their arse with their hand so what can we expect . IMO a letter should be sent home. Why should other childen and teachers have to put up with smell . But like ian said it's like treading on eggshells especially with a race that like to play the race card at every given opportunity .
Gary
Premium Member

16th Feb 11 at 19:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have taken them outside and hosed em down.

White, brown, orange, green whatever. There is no need to smell like ass in school!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Asian's plus deodorant = 2 Year ban 23 database queries in 0.0097842 seconds