corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Danny Trejo drops a bombshell Call of Duty Black Ops zombies DLC2 info

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Danny Trejo drops a bombshell Call of Duty Black Ops zombies DLC2 info
Baz-Zico

User status: Offline
17th Feb 11 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny Trejo just dropped a bomb on his facebook account. He is working with Treyarch for a upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops “Zombie” map (Map Pack 2?). The new characters to be featured are Danny Trejo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund. Danny was at the “House of Moves” doing motion capture for the upcoming Zombie Map. The information below is from Danny Trejo’s Official Facebook page. Danny Trejo: Right Now I’am at The “House of Moves” with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund, I’am Wearing A Suit Full of Lights Awaiting To Fight Zombies For The Hit Video Game CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS by Activision This is The suit I Wore To produce My Character in CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS

http://ttgimg.com/sean/17060f.png

As you all know, Danny Trejo played “Machete” in the hit film of the same name. Now for those not of this Earth, Robert Englund played the original Freddy Kruger in the Nightmare on Elm Street films and Sarah Michelle Gellar played “Buffy” the vampire slayer in the TV series. For those unfamiliar with “Michael Rooker”, he played the lead character in “Henry: Protrait of a Serial Killer and also played Merle Dixon in Season One of “The Walking Dead”. No official word from Activision or Treyarch, but it is safe to say that this is true if Danny is posting pictures of himself in a motion capture suit. I also doubt anybody would say “Machete” is telling a bogus story.

Updated: Seems maybe Treyarch and/or Activision did not want this news out. The info is now deleted from Danny Trajo’s website. You can view a screen capture above from his facebook page.

[Edited on 17-02-2011 by Baz-Zico]
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Feb 11 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They love the old leak hype don't they

New Poll