corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BREAKING: White 5 Door Corsa - EVERYTHING £10 OR UNDER

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BREAKING: White 5 Door Corsa - EVERYTHING £10 OR UNDER
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Feb 11 at 22:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to some changed circumstances and some recent problems I won't be selling the Corsa as a whole. Sorry to anyone that wanted to buy the car whole

Anyway, nearly everything is available (I want to keep a few bits and peices for a friends project, I'm also wanting the interior loom and exhaust for something else it can't be driven!), I want it all gone ASAP, otherwise it's scrap metal.

Large parts, all £10 collected (postage details below):

Doors (All in good nick bearing in mind it's 15 years old, drivers door has a lot of chipping around the handle) with glass
Bonnet (I have 2, one is white with the usual lip rust and one is multicoloured with womens bobbies on it)
Boot (Does have a dent, not a major one though) with glass
Complete 5 Door Arch Set (Front and rear)
Pre97 Front Bumper (missing badge)

Small parts, all £5

Pretty much anything else, interior plastics, all in one rear seat with headrests, airvents, switchgear, clocks (no revcounter, 118k).

It's got a 1.2 8v engine that is OKAY, parts are availabe off it, 4 speed box.

Just ask if you need something...

Postage wise I will do it for added expenditure, I'd rather it was collected in person (Windsor or Amersham), I'm heading up to Oxford tomorrow afternoon, my father works in Swindon and will take parts, I'm also headed to Chester on March the 18th.

[Edited on 26-02-2011 by pow]
SeanXE

26th Feb 11 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wasn't someone buying this and puting nos on it?
pow
Premium Member

26th Feb 11 at 23:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like I said, change of plans
SeanXE

26th Feb 11 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Like I said, change of plans

Lame! Really wanted to see it lol
pow
Premium Member

26th Feb 11 at 23:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Umm well.. do you want anything?
nibnob21
Premium Member

26th Feb 11 at 23:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2Ud

MX5 Project Thread
pow
Premium Member

26th Feb 11 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Replied
FAZ
Premium Member

27th Feb 11 at 08:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

B-UMP FOR A HUNK
pow
Premium Member

27th Feb 11 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa-prem

27th Feb 11 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you got any pictures of the rear seat with headrests?
pow
Premium Member

27th Feb 11 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes boss, I'll upload tomorrow. They're nothing exciting, just standard merit/ls rear seats with some headrests put in properly
pow
Premium Member

28th Feb 11 at 08:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BREAKING: White 5 Door Corsa - EVERYTHING £10 OR UNDER 26 database queries in 0.0090890 seconds