corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Worst car forums

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Worst car forums
Rob E

User status: Offline
12th Mar 11 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JM_16v
quote:
Originally posted by pow
All of the MX5 forums are a little homosexual... you have to buy things from MX5parts.co.uk (who charge a fucking fortune) otherwise your gay

mx5nutz was good, have met a few lads on there and they seem like decent chaps

I agree, mx5nutz is the only mx5 forum I use. When someone tried to steal my car last year some bloke donated me a new dash, attaching trim, steering column and ignition gubbins completely free of charge. He even threw in a set of rear lights and an air flow meter too and wouldnt take any money for any of it They also do a thing called tech days where a group of members meet up at someones premises and sort problems on their cars together. Extremely useful when you need help with tuning and setting up forced induction installs with a wealth of knowledge on hand.

I dont like the mx5oc forum though as they come across as moaning old gits
Fad

12th Mar 11 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JM_16v
quote:
Originally posted by pow
All of the MX5 forums are a little homosexual... you have to buy things from MX5parts.co.uk (who charge a fucking fortune) otherwise your gay

mx5nutz was good, have met a few lads on there and they seem like decent chaps

Agreed cracking forum IMO

Ian
Site Administrator

12th Mar 11 at 16:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scotty C
why/how is it still quick when I've hardly got any signal and EVERY other site is stupidly slow?
Because we prioritised this over looking fancy.
Steve
Premium Member

12th Mar 11 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jakey
Vagweb is shit.

PNG is alright for info, full of knobs though.

WAS shit as it no longer exists.

i thought the software i made for it was pretty decent though tbh, in my humble opinion
Steve
Premium Member

12th Mar 11 at 16:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also people generally choose VB as they know fuck all about programming and want and easy menu option to configure it how they like rather then keeping it quick and writing in the bare basics of what they need.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Worst car forums 23 database queries in 0.0117440 seconds