corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I want your cars

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I want your cars
Graham88

User status: Offline
7th Mar 11 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol @ people moaning about paying £20....

Jenko I'm only 200 miles away
JordyCarter

7th Mar 11 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol at people crying about 20 quid, when realisticly your getting loads of images which you can post here and there + obviously hes going to try due to them maybe going in his uni shit. ffs man gl jenko
Nath

7th Mar 11 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
flol @ people jumpin on you alex.

gf91 few points...
£20 for a disk of 100 images is an unbelievable bargin, id like you to find me someone who can produce the same standard of stuff who will give you a disk of images for that price (i dont count), most photographer charge triple figures for disks of images if not four figures as you cant get any sales from it after.

find me a business that gets paid to do something that doesnt benefit them? i think you'll find that all businesses work that way.

also bare in mind your paying for his time, knowledge, skill, editing time, disks, postage, equipment etc etc.

[Edited on 07-03-2011 by Matt L]

GF91 is a bellend, wasting your time justifying it.
Corsa_Sport21

7th Mar 11 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What does Will Ainsworth charge for pics??

He has just taken a decent looking pic and made it look 10x better.

Why couldn't that have been done in the 1st place??

Yeah they are all stunning pics,but im not a massive fan of all this editing.I prefer a picture straight off the camera.
Matt L

7th Mar 11 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21

Yeah they are all stunning pics,but im not a massive fan of all this editing.I prefer a picture straight off the camera.

because cameras arent good enough to get the range of colours, peoples skin isnt al;ways the best so editing makes it better.

its hard to get the absolute perfect shot straight from camera so editing just helps boost it and make it stand out from the out of camera shot
Nath

7th Mar 11 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those pics are worth £20 all day long!
Graeme
Premium Member

7th Mar 11 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your ever up Santa pod i would pay you £20 easily to shoot my car!
Steve
Premium Member

7th Mar 11 at 21:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont mean to be rude but a lot of the shots are out of focus, however 20 quid or a shoot is a bargain
Steve
Premium Member

7th Mar 11 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

actually i will retract my comment to some of the close ups are out of focus in as far as depth of field goes, maybe slight alteration of the aperture to give a slight increase in depth of field
Jenko_Sport

7th Mar 11 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graeme

Ill be down that way in a couple of weeks at fast show.
Graeme
Premium Member

7th Mar 11 at 21:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mantamark

7th Mar 11 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not arrange a day where a load of peeps meet up & you get individual & group pics?

I'd be up for making a day out of it.
will_ainsworth

8th Mar 11 at 03:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21

Once i start again in the summer doing more shoots, i will be charging alot more than 20quid, its a bargain, cant complain at that price for a few strong images, let alone use to the whole shoot on disk. This is the problem, a lot of people think thats expensive and its because of fucktards everywhere setting up a white sheet in their home, getting some studio lights and calling it a home studio offering ''PROFESSIONAL'' pics for tiny prices.

I can understand people doing this if their just starting up and getting experience a bit of cash to pay for someones time, but I rarely charge a tall (obviously have for weddings etc i have covered but at a 1/10 of the price to friends of friends etc..)

I still don't believe i am 'pro' enough for very high prices. This is my 3rd year in photography, and i am only currently starting to believe in myself, my images and will finally start charging for photography and events.

( shameful plug..... www.willainsworth.com - London based

[Edited on 08-03-2011 by will_ainsworth]
Graeme
Premium Member

8th Mar 11 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will contact you about then but think I'm away typically the weekend of the fast show!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I want your cars 23 database queries in 0.0130041 seconds