corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » an extra £80 A month to insure a facelift corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author an extra £80 A month to insure a facelift corsa b
Aerox-lad

User status: Offline
8th Mar 11 at 03:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think the time has come for me to get a newer car. I love my corsa to bits as its my first car and in all fairness it hasnt done me badly for 500 Notes. But however its 15 years old and has a list the length of my arm on what needs doing to it.

I was going to get a small loan to buy a new car (being that my insurance had been 250 a month havent had much chance to save) but my ins company wanted an extra 80 a month to insure the exact same as mine but a facelift (my car is a pre-facelift 1.4 sport) for a facelift style 1 litre it was only £6 a month cheaper than to insure my sport

I only wanted a new car as generally speaking it would be in allround better nick and have more life left in it.

Bit unsure what to do i onl really want a loan to get a car if the car is half decent. what do you guys think.
richc

8th Mar 11 at 04:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats your record? I think you are getting ripped off.
deano87

8th Mar 11 at 06:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Swift Cover are going ve charge me more for a 1.4 Fiesta which is nothing special, compared to my Sporting Punto. Figure that one out.
taylorboosh

8th Mar 11 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5 door astra - 600 more than a civic type r - for six months
Crana

8th Mar 11 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I pay just under 1000 for a 1.4 sport by myself with no claims ect and I've just turned 19. 250 quid is a rip of i'd rather not drive
Aerox-lad

9th Mar 11 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've got 3 points though but i do have 1years ncb
noshua

9th Mar 11 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They factor in more than just the engine size believe it or not.

Does seem a bit daft to be paying £250 nevermind £300.
harrisp

9th Mar 11 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to upset you I went from a 12v to a 1.6 sport and it only cost me an extra £40 for 6 months .

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » an extra £80 A month to insure a facelift corsa b 23 database queries in 0.0101631 seconds