corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance job?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance job?
GTM

User status: Offline
9th Mar 11 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was driving the works van last night coming up to a roundabout i was in the left lane and came off at the second exit which was straight on. 40mph speed limit dual carriageway, as i came off a pug 206 cuts across me and cuts me up. Was too tired to retaliate so i just left it and he sped off up the dual carriageway at about 60mph. About halfway up the carriageway despit doing betwen 35-40mph i caught up with him and he was in the right hand lane with me in the left. Carried on causious of him when he cuts into the left hand lane again slows right down then drops it down a gear and boots it for a few yards slows down again then slams his brakes on infront of me. Van skidded and my mate in the passanger seat who stupidly didnt have his belt on goes flying into the windscreen and hits his head. Was at a total standstill at this point then he shot off again.

Next set of lights hes there see's me approaching the lights and reverses down the carriageway and takes a left turn to avoid us. The whole thing was all done on purpose and im thinking it was an insurance scam trying to make me go into the back of him. Looks like he was trying to piss me off so i would tailgate him and he could slam the brake on and i would go into the back of him so he could claim its my fault. I have his reg and dont know if i should report him or who too. Sorry for the essay just wondering if it sounds like an insurance job to anyone else.

[Edited on 09-03-2011 by GTM]

[Edited on 09-03-2011 by GTM]
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

9th Mar 11 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just report him to the Police for driving like a knob - especially reversing down a dual carriageway.

You got a nice crack/dent in the screen now then?
GTM

9th Mar 11 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
Just report him to the Police for driving like a knob - especially reversing down a dual carriageway.

You got a nice crack/dent in the screen now then?

Yeah i think i will as he may have been successful later on and got someone to go into the back of him so it could help them out to know he was driving like that earlier. No crack, surprised tho, he hit it at some force.
sc0ott

9th Mar 11 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your mate should have took a video with a phone or something for proof.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance job? 23 database queries in 0.0142560 seconds