corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Reebok i-Run Treadmill

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Reebok i-Run Treadmill
Rob R

User status: Offline
10th Mar 11 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As per my home gym weights advert, this is also for sale due to me joining a gym.

This is a year old and had the deck replaced at the end of the last year as well as a service. Absolutely blinding piece of kit and best of all it only takes up around 40cm of space once folded up so can be stored anywhere.

All the spiel about can be read in the following link. http://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk/folding_treadmills/reebok_irun_plus_treadmill_white_or_grey/10449_p.html?gclid=CMriwuu-xKcCFQoY4Qod40E5EA

I paid £350 for this last March and it still has a year remaining on the site warranty.

I'm looking for £200 for this. Collection only due to size and weight.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Reebok i-Run Treadmill 25 database queries in 0.0077791 seconds