corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WHEN THINGS CAN'T GET ANY WORSE!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WHEN THINGS CAN'T GET ANY WORSE!
widecorsa

User status: Offline
   5th Apr 03 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been driving nealy two and a half years 3 points on my license for speeding and i've just got a letter saying i've been done angain but it was from october so they are revoking my license and making me take my test again because at the time i had'nt been driving two years what a bitch!

Is anyone intersted in making me an offer for my car as i won't be able to afford the insurance when i get my license back
Tiger

5th Apr 03 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice motor - maybe you wont be so eager to speed next time - they do put a lot of warnings up nowadays. bad luck all the same.

Ben_
StuartVRS

5th Apr 03 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ouch, thats a sweet car too id suggest go get an evening job in a pub or somethin, to get yourself some extra money to insure it, you will be gutted to see it go mate.

bad luck, hope things get better 4 ya
Adam

5th Apr 03 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they have to notify you within 30 days if you get caught
StuartVRS

5th Apr 03 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt think that was true Adam... check the date on the letter and if Adam is right, have a chat with Citizens advice they might be able to help ya out
widecorsa

5th Apr 03 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thet did but after 6 months they can't do anything and it was on 2 weeks left and i got the f*cking letter...
kenyon

5th Apr 03 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get sum1 to take the points 4 u! someone fully comp! just slip um a bit of money to take the points! sorted!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WHEN THINGS CAN'T GET ANY WORSE! 23 database queries in 0.0395138 seconds