corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Kei Racing Flux 4x15" Light Weight Alloy Wheels, Need these gone, no base price!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kei Racing Flux 4x15" Light Weight Alloy Wheels, Need these gone, no base price!!
Corsa_Spragg

User status: Offline
11th Mar 11 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, used to have these on my car, however i bought some fan blades instead, i'm due to move house very shortly so, im getting rid of things! so i need these gone, final try to shift them if not its the scrapyard!
These wheels were £300+ when i bought them, extremely light weight!
My base price when i tried to shift them was £180, but now need them gone, so would be prepared a very cheeky offer, think of them as an investment to tell on, as i just need them gone!

Perfect for a track car!!

COLLECTION ONLY

http://www.keiracing.com/wheels_tachi.php
http://www.kei-alloy-wheels.co.uk/section.php/290/1/kei-tachi/3598707bdd136c8a5eded520cd85746e
For you guys to have a look! ^^^

Pictures:

rocksta

11th Mar 11 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

20?
Corsa_Spragg

12th Mar 11 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not that cheap buddy lol, got a good set of tyres on too!

[Edited on 12-03-2011 by Corsa_Spragg]
Ant

12th Mar 11 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the offset and width on these I'm fairly local, iv no inrest in the tyres but would take the wheels only for £80 depending on ofset
Corsa_Spragg

14th Mar 11 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Kei Racing Flux 4x15" Light Weight Alloy Wheels, Need these gone, no base price!! 25 database queries in 0.0121720 seconds