corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paypal
Mikey_j

User status: Offline
11th Mar 11 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have just tried to send someone some money on paypal and it comes up with recipient currently unable to receive money. Why would it say that? It doesnt leave me feeling to confident tbh
Whittie

11th Mar 11 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has the money gone?

If not, the email you're sending it to is incorrect.
Mikey_j

11th Mar 11 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope wouldnt send and i didnt try again. Was abit concerned as its alot of money
AlexW

11th Mar 11 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ask the person your sending it to IMO, Maybe get their phone number too, to be safe.
Anty
Premium Member

11th Mar 11 at 23:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mybe there is an issue with them, somthing they sold, maybe a dispute outstanding.. there for not able to recive payments !! ?
xa0s
Banned

11th Mar 11 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Their account has been limited. If they get banned or whatever that's the message you receive. Unless you trust them I wouldn't send them money (when you can) as it's usually to do with charge backs and so on.

It doesn't always mean the guy is bad as mine got limited/banned for absolutely no reason and I'm apparently never allowed to use PayPal again all because some guy sent tons of stolen payments and then charged back. How you're supposed to tell who's legitimate and who isn't is beyond me but oh well.
JaffaTB

12th Mar 11 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the email address wasn't right but was still in the valid format (someone@somewhere.whatever) it would still send, i found this out after buying something on ebay and the seller hadnt set up his account properly, paid but the money remained unclaimed but had a temporary hold placed on it so it still left my bank but wasnt in my paypal account either, had to wait 7-10 days to get it back, he said he had sorted it so i tried again, did the exact same thing, he finally sorted it out when he remembered it was .com not .co.uk
dan_redcorsa

12th Mar 11 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

either have limited priveledges or havent set there account up right

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal 23 database queries in 0.1596329 seconds