corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO DannyB

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO DannyB
205tom

User status: Offline
15th Mar 11 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably already seen it but thought I'd take a pic, gutted I couldn't insure it, feature was a good bit of publicity for trackscotland

DannyB
Premium Member

15th Mar 11 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I seen it a few of my mates cars are in that feature, one has a main feature next month actually...the Black Saxo on gold wheels. Supercharged, about 240bhp. Beast of a car.
205tom

15th Mar 11 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea some real nice stuff there, looked a good day, unfortunatly doesn't justify buying the bonk mag
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Mar 11 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The photographer Neil posted most of the pics on his FB weeks ago anyway so I've no need to buy it that pic is in my garage on here actually as they were took last year.
sc0ott

15th Mar 11 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isnt the driver of the clio on here to? Has the 106gti
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Mar 11 at 18:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure mate, don't recognise it, AK will know who it is though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO DannyB 23 database queries in 0.0085340 seconds