corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Immaculate 3.2 V6 Vectra GSi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Immaculate 3.2 V6 Vectra GSi
Partyvan
Banned

User status: Offline
21st Mar 11 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2002 Vectra C GSi 3.2 V6

Here is some of the spec:
3.2 V6 24v (208bhp / 300nm torque standard!)

Optional factory full heated black leather (adjustable temperature!)
Optional factory full colour LCD satnav, built into the dash
Digital climate control, just enter a temperature and it will stay there
Cruise control
Trip computer
Front and rear parking sensors
Self cancelling indicators (really handy)
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Blinds on the rear windows!
Front and rear arm rests
Kenwood CD player
Total closure windows and r/c/l

Outside has...
Factory bigger front and rear bumpers/airdams
Factory twin exhaust system (sounds lovely)
Factory bigger side skirts
Factory 17" alloys, genuine locking wheel nuts
Factory lowered suspension
Bigger brakes as standard
Factory xenon headlights with clear lenses
Factory clear side repeaters
Factory clear/red rear lights
Factory parking sensors front/rear
Detachable towbar! (hidden when removed!) cost £307 new

Performance is:
155mph top end, 7-secs 0-60.

Fuel consumption is:
Urban: 19.8
Extra-urban: 37.2
Combined: 28.0

Google also says that according to the 2003 Which magazine survey, the Vectra C had the fewest number of breakdowns, problems and faults in 2003!

The paint on this car is stunning condition, you would see more stone chips on the average 10,000 mile car. The only real mark worth noting is on the o/s rear quarter, which is a scratch and very small dent. Just being honest! Inside the car is equally great, with only the slightest wear on the drivers bolster (no tear or split though!). Mechanically I've found 3 minor defects, one being one of the tyres near the limit (other 3 are very good), a very slight blow on the exhaust (not loud) and a small oil leak somewhere near the top of the engine. I doubt many people would have noticed these but im just being honest! The last issue to mention is the key fob needs replacing, the rubber buttons disintegrated and fell to bits but it still works as it should.

Overall though it's a simply stunning car inside and out, and drives well too. The brakes/steering/suspension/gearchage all feel super tight and responsive. You wouldn't guess the mileage is 105k, it would honestly fool anyone looking over it or driving it to being a 20,000 mile car. It really has to be seen to be appreciated as photos dont do it justice. The reg reads "VX52" as well, which makes it well f*cking cool.

It comes with full history including a cambelt change and regular services. I have the tear-off reciept from the V5 document, which you can send off with a form to the DVLA and get a logbook (no charge for this and takes no longer than normal).

Going by others for sale I think the car is worth ?3000 given the condition and the fact it's full leather (most are half leather), I just want a quick sale so I'm asking £1895 with a full years MOT or £1695 without MOT. I dont know what is needed for it, but based on me driving the car I'd say nothing major.

I may P/X or swap for something sporty like a Mk4 Astra coupe turbo (not hatchback), Civic Type-R or a Calibra.

I am only a few minutes from M1 junction 26, or I can meet a buyer at the train station (Nottingham), viewings are welcome.

[Edited on 22-03-2011 by Partyvan]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Immaculate 3.2 V6 Vectra GSi 25 database queries in 0.0090420 seconds