corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Chris Brown - F.A.M.E

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chris Brown - F.A.M.E
A2H GO

User status: Offline
24th Mar 11 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been listening to this for the last couple of weeks, at first I wasn't much as his last album was so good but after a few more cycles it gets a 9/10 from me.

I don't even skip any of the tracks apart from 'Yeah x3 ' which is massively overplayed now.

Also higly rate Lupe Fiasco - Lasers, I know there's already been a thread on it but thought it was worth another mention, great compilation of tracks.
Ojc

24th Mar 11 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck Chris Brown, what I want to know is when Drake is going to release something new for the nicer weather because I am sick of trawling through YouTube with promises of Drake 2011 and finding it some retard in America remixing one of his old songs with his own vocals which sound like a cat being drowned.
A2H GO

24th Mar 11 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same. I don't mind him taking his time to put some quality tracks together rather than rushing something out for summer. 'Find your love' last summer was groundbreaking

I predict big things for Chris Brown - Beautiful people (bit too dance for me but will be popular)

As for Lupe, best track on the ablum for me is - I don't wana care right now.ft MDMA

[Edited on 24-03-2011 by A2H GO]
ashleh

24th Mar 11 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The new Lupe album is sweet, The Show Goes On is a personal fave off it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Chris Brown - F.A.M.E 23 database queries in 0.0072491 seconds