corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Rolling Shell. Seam welded. Braided brake and fuel lines etc etc - REDUCED!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Rolling Shell. Seam welded. Braided brake and fuel lines etc etc - REDUCED!!
Twinny1st

User status: Offline
27th Mar 11 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm currently stripping a Corsa B. It's been my project car for a few years but am now stripping and selling.

It's an R reg sport in the dark metallic blue/purple.  Fully seam welded, braided fuel lines and sytec motorsport fuel filter running inside the car (race spec) and also has full goodridge braided brake lines running throughout. These are also inside the car. The inside is painted black. The car will be supplied as a rolling shell with Spax RSX adjustable coilovers, 60mm rear springs and 10"x2.5"x220lb front springs on the Spax coilover.  These are the correct springs for the weight of a C20LET engine in the car. I will also supply the original Spax front springs. It has V6 front brake calipers which are powder coated red with all new seals etc and mintec xtreme racing pads and the 5 stud drilled and grooved disk which is re-drilled to the corsa's 4 stud bolt pattern. Front Polyflex wishbone bushes which are fitted and the rear beam bush will be supplied but requires fitting. The car has no seats (I am selling some Cobra Monaco's though) and only front door cards. Standard post 97 painted bumpers. Momo steering wheel. Rolling shell will be supplied on genuine Gsi alloys as I am selling my speedlines separately. Don't think I've forgotten anything but can sort pics.  Cars still on the road at the min. I'm taking the engine out in the next week or so as it's sold. Has full v5 and is still taxed and tested.

Looking for £400. Send email if you'd like pics.

Cheers

Steve

[Edited on 28-03-2011 by Twinny1st]

[Edited on 29-03-2011 by Twinny1st]
Twinny1st

28th Mar 11 at 02:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Twinny1st

28th Mar 11 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£400 Anyone??? Absolute bargain at that!
Twinny1st

28th Mar 11 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
GregGsi
Premium Member

28th Mar 11 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics plz

BHP vaux
Col004

28th Mar 11 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics?, also mate, would u sell the brake lines separate? I can pick up no bother. Cheers
Twinny1st

29th Mar 11 at 03:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2u'd mate

I cant sell the brake lines seperate as if I did I would have a rolling sheel for sale without and brake lines. If you try rally designs website or merlin motorsport you can buy the goodridge brake line at approx £5 per meter (I bought around 12 meters) and then fittings which are about £10 each (You will need 12 of those) Expensive but worth it in the end.

Cheers

Steve
Col004

29th Mar 11 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate, appreciate that.
Twinny1st

29th Mar 11 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Twinny1st

30th Mar 11 at 02:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Twinny1st

3rd Apr 11 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTY

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Rolling Shell. Seam welded. Braided brake and fuel lines etc etc - REDUCED!! 26 database queries in 0.0116510 seconds