corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much for a remote locking car key???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How much for a remote locking car key???
big eck

User status: Offline
27th Mar 11 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know how much it costs for a new car key with built in remote control???

I finally got the fiesta fixed as it turned out to be a sender at the back of the engine but they've lost the key

I'll not be paying for it obviously but should I just ask them to take it off the final bill???

I will be phoning Ford tomorrow to ask them but I'm bored and thought i'd ask on here
connollygt30

27th Mar 11 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was £120 for a key from vauxhall for our C and it still had to get programmed to the car
big eck

27th Mar 11 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Offt, thats pricey as fook, no wonder there trying to stall me a bit till they hopefully find it lol.
Liam

27th Mar 11 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine was £90 for an astra key + £30 to program it at vaux.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much for a remote locking car key??? 23 database queries in 0.0080190 seconds