corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Winstrol

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Winstrol
Tom G

User status: Offline
28th Mar 11 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anything i should know ahead of seeing if i can get hold of these?
Whats the normal cycle length etc. Only looking at these as they are a cutting and can be taken orally as im a pussy.

Any web links info would be great too as there is a lot of false stuff out there
A2H GO

28th Mar 11 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why bother...plus I didn't think there was such a thing as a 'cutting' steriod. If thats your goal and you're not bothered about long term gains (ie. loose a bit of fat then put it back on when you stop) then just get some Clen.

Ideally, sort your diet out, up the protein, lower the carbs, make sure you're in a calorie defict and hit some cardio to help, even if it just a 10 min walk on incline after each workout.
Tom G

28th Mar 11 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By cutting i more mean a cycle that you don't load up as much with...

It won't be till the end of may so im carrying on with my diet and cardio till then, then gain a bit more muscle.

I'm cardio training atm, around 4 times a week, 4-6 mile runs etc. As i need to up my stamina for a 10k run.
Tom G

31st Mar 11 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

200 x 10 mg tabs for 60, going rate? Looking at a 5 week cycle at 20,40,50,40, 20. Do you really need to taper it off so much also is there anything to be taken in conjuction with? I know its a very weak steroid with no anti estrogen etc but can be quite toxic to the liver, so along as I drink plenty of water I should be fine?
Wrighty

31st Mar 11 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you wana be on milk thistle for your liver mate to be fair, and why winstrol and not clenbuterol?

supplements are exactly as they sound mate, theyre a supplement to a good regime and not a miracle in a box you can buy.
Tom G

31st Mar 11 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I thought it was milk thistle, knew I read it some where. Well Ive read anavar and winstrol are the best?

Yeah I know about the routine and diet is the most important things, I'm not starting it till may once I've got my run out of the way so I can start my weight routine again instead of just pure cardio.

What would you say about the mgs per day?
Craig W

31st Mar 11 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You dont need to taper, 50mg/day is a pretty standard dose. Make sure you drink plenty of water.
Tom G

31st Mar 11 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So just start and finish on it? I normally drink 3 litres in work anyway, so a few glasses wouldn't do any harm. Just pop them in the morning?
Craig W

31st Mar 11 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Split the dose am/pm, yeah just start and finish on the same dose.
Tom G

31st Mar 11 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

8am then 2ish?
Craig W

31st Mar 11 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think the half life of winny is something like 12 hours off the top of my head so 12 hours apart would be better
Tom G

1st Apr 11 at 06:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sound, didn't know if it was something you needed to take before a certain time for you to yield the best results.
Rob R

6th Apr 11 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would Anavar not be a better shout?
Doug

7th Apr 11 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen people have good results with clen. Never known anyone take winny so can only suggest clen to be worth trying

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Winstrol 24 database queries in 0.0138710 seconds