corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help????
joebickerton

User status: Offline
4th Apr 11 at 02:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi people recently done a new headgasket and cambelt on my corsa sport x14xe driving on the a21 say 30minutes ago it just lost all power no indication of anything happening when i put it in gear and start it with the clutch in or out just makes like a grinding noise and when i was being towed home i put it in gear and again the grinding noise but its making it with the clutch down or up took it out of gear no noise or anything....once it just lost all power and shut off i pulled over to the side of the road tried restarting it and nothing =[ just well sounds like the starter motor is going round just not turning the engine over...any ideas welcome im located in tonbridge kent even come have a look if u like. i just hope its nothing major like its seized because no oils got the to pistons or the gearbox =[ knowing my like it will be something really bad. cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help???? 24 database queries in 0.0092080 seconds