corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Masturbation website

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Masturbation website
Skylined

User status: Offline
4th Apr 11 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was searching for a solution to the delay when I turn my toothbrush on and this was the first link:

http://www.mymasturbation.com/

Some of the "techniques" are amusing
adiohead

4th Apr 11 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nail it (warning: this is very dangerous and not recommended)

I take a small nail and insert it into my penis through my pee hole and gently push it in until I can feel it deep inside me. The deeper it goes, the closer I get to an orgasm, until the sensation of the nail inside my penis eventually initiates an ejaculation.

Stick it where? (Note: this is dangerous and not recommended)
I like to stick something up my dick . This may sound weird , but it truly adds to the sensation of jerking off. I usually use a thermometer (the small ones), plus you will immediately know if you are running a fever !

Pine needle (Note: this is dangerous and not recommended)
During truth or dare last month I was dared to stick a pine needle into my dick and pump it in and out. At first I thought it would hurt but after only a few minutes I had the biggest orgasm of my life.

Piss hole poking
I like to slide a flexible and smooth tube into my urethra and work it in and out until I cum. I use the clear plastic tube so I can watch my cum pump thru it as I get off.
Steve
Premium Member

4th Apr 11 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should see my technique, ask ojc
Skylined

4th Apr 11 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good vibrations

I like to use stereo speakers. Take the cover off and prop it up so you can put your cock against it and turn up the bass. Amazing!
adiohead

4th Apr 11 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shake it up (Note: this is extremely dangerous and not recommended)
About a week ago I was cleaning the aisles at work late at night at a hardware store and found this paint can shaker. You know the electric ones at paint supply places. Yup, you guessed it -- it clamps down on your cock perfectly and it has a setting of speeds I used this for like 45 seconds and kaboom. I shot hot cum all over it. Plus it doesn't hurt, it just tugs and wiggles before your cock gets hard your spraying down the aisles. God I love work!!

Open wide
My favorite way to masturbate is to lie on my back, throw my legs over my head, and then pump the whole load right into my mouth. It tastes great and it is not too filling. Enjoy!

Pooh Lover
I take my Winnie the Pooh bear and stick its nose up my pussy, and since its nose wiggles, it feels like he’s eating me!

Crucifixion
I have this large crucifix which has smooth edges. I use this like a dildo. The pleasure from the cold hard steel is awesome.

[Edited on 04-04-2011 by adiohead]
dan_m1les

4th Apr 11 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Skylined

4th Apr 11 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This just made me piss myself

Head banger

Now this might be kind of hard but it works. Grease your hair (really). Works best with long hair -- and yes, the hair on your head. Then bend down REALLY FAR. Stick your cock in your hair put on some rock music and head bang. This is the most maximum pleasure ever!
pow
Premium Member

4th Apr 11 at 12:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
McWillster

4th Apr 11 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Masturbation website 23 database queries in 0.0117290 seconds