corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa v6 (unfinished project)*now with pics*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa v6 (unfinished project)*now with pics*
jaysc20xe

User status: Offline
11th Apr 11 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 2.5 v6 (1.0 12v on log book)
Mileage - car 70k engine 98k (no proof)
Price - £1000 ono (will consider swap)

Location - cleckheaton
Contact phone number - 07917519223
Contact email address - jayw@hotmail.co.uk

General information - the corsa is arden blue with anthercite bumpers and spoiler. the interior has been stripped out and shell painted black. it has sport seats in which have seen better days if im honest. it has a set of sport clocks in. it is still registered as a 1 litre so upto new owner to change. the original dashboard loom was removed and a sport one fitted due to the original being mauled by the previous owner.

it has FK coilovers all round that are in good workin order. still has the 1 litre breaks on but do have v6 calipers for it (just need discs). at the moment it has 5 spoke tigra wheels on but if it goes for the right price it will come with newly refurbished cav slabs in anthrecite.

the engine is a 2.5. starts first time everytime. i had the engine stood for a year in my shed, put into the corsa wired it up and started on first turn. the wiring has been done properly i.e. the engine management light works as it should, as does the rev counter and speedo. it has a flat type flywheel and a F16WR gearbox (needs oil in), the battery has also been re-located to the boot.

the only things this car needs to complete it is drive shafts, the back box fitting (car comes with 3" round bacl box), tax and MOT.

the body work has some cosmetic damage but nothing major.

for any pics (i will try and add some on here aswell as a video of it running) or info just give me a txt or email and ill get bak to you as soon as i can.

cheers

will try and get a video of it running at the weekend

[Edited on 15-04-2011 by jaysc20xe]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa v6 (unfinished project)*now with pics* 25 database queries in 0.0087309 seconds