corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another ebay rant

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another ebay rant
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Apr 11 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yet again

sold my cd player, been in touch with buyer, states the headunit has to be holded on, which i know for a fact didnt .

had it returned And its not the one i sent him

Been intouch with ebay, they say i should offer him a part refund!! ffs it its not the one i sent to him
my item was in a good condition, clean and working with no faults, i dont sell crap !!

Im really Fcuked OFF

just awaiting his reply.

Note to self, Future ref, Dont use EBAY
Steve
Premium Member

14th Apr 11 at 11:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your bigger problem will be paypal, if he paid with paypal and he makes a complaint they will just take the money from you, doesnt seem to matter what your side of the story is
Anty
Premium Member

14th Apr 11 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bank account is empty, im maxxed out i have 2 disputes atm, some mardy Ars.e demanding a refund becase i didnt notice my item had sold, and i told him ten days for a refund, didnt belive me, took it to paypal, still gotta wait ten days.. gonna pay him on midnite 18/4/11 , another item sold cd player, item returned damaged offer part refund, awaiting paypal . i need this out the way as i wanna close my ebay account, just fcks me rite off , with the amount of scammers
shaunmods
Premium Member

14th Apr 11 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ebay is only good for the buyer these days. Sellers just get fucked over with no come back. I speak from experience
John

14th Apr 11 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has this not been returned twice?
Welsh Dan

14th Apr 11 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hence why you take a record of the serial number as proof before you sell anything. A few sneaky bastards try this trick.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another ebay rant 23 database queries in 0.0093591 seconds