corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » STFU

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author STFU
Dom

User status: Offline
15th Apr 11 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
I have nothing against gays.
I have nothing against straight people.
I do not agree with tongueing/feeling in public, grab a room!

That's fair enough, but the article states that no 'tonguing' was involved and it was simply a 'peck on the lips' which I wouldn't say was being indecent. I to would be naffed off if a landlord told me to leave their pub after I gave my missus a peck on the lips.
I agree that the gay couple (well certainly one of them) is making a right mountain out of a mole hill about this, but it does sound like they are doing this on the assumption that the landlord wouldn't have asked them to leave if it was a straight couple.
Steve
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 17:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the article says they were kissing and touching, then told to stop, then came the peck on the lips after which was solely done to stir a bit of shit imo
Cavey

15th Apr 11 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and do you really think that the gay fellas in question would say "We were going at it like teenagers" of course they're going to say it was a "peck on the lips"

It probably was because they were homosexuals, and that if they were heterosexual, they probably wouldn't of even been noticed.

But the article did state, as steve said that there's a no kissing thing in the pub so I don't think they really have any right to argue it, just the media (BBC) deciding to make a point of it
Steve
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bbc are probably partly to blame for the amount of exposure, but i bet these idiots did everything they possibly could to create as much exposure as they could about the whole affair, honestly this is how they operate in this community
stubs

15th Apr 11 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just read a rumour that the land lord is infact female... now I may be a little prejudice, but I would say it's the gay's flapping their wrists about on this occasion and making a fuss over a fluffy belly button
Gary
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone needs to stfu. Landlord shouldn't have kicked them out. Gays need to stop whinging also.
Root

15th Apr 11 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
I have nothing against gays.
I have nothing against straight people.
I do not agree with tongueing/feeling in public, grab a room!

That's fair enough, but the article states that no 'tonguing' was involved and it was simply a 'peck on the lips' which I wouldn't say was being indecent. I to would be naffed off if a landlord told me to leave their pub after I gave my missus a peck on the lips.
I agree that the gay couple (well certainly one of them) is making a right mountain out of a mole hill about this, but it does sound like they are doing this on the assumption that the landlord wouldn't have asked them to leave if it was a straight couple.

the landlord asked them to stop once, which it's his property, he can have on his property who he wants, they continued so he booted them out, fair enough. Everyone else has to play by rules, they didn't, then they held up the gay rights card. As far as I'm concerned, it's up to the landlord, as long as he didn't say "fuck off you fags" or something to that effect..then they're having a hissy fit over nothing
Root

15th Apr 11 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Everyone needs to stfu. Landlord shouldn't have kicked them out. Gays need to stop whinging also.

It's his property, he can do what he likes, if 2 gays were tonguing in my living room, I'd too tell them to gtfo, I think the landlord was courtious and had patience by telling them to pack it in the first time around..
adiohead

15th Apr 11 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I with the gays
emicen

15th Apr 11 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing against them kissing tbh. Used to work in a nightclub that had a gay night so pretty sure I've seen worse.

However, when they're just doing it for the reaction they can fuck right off. Same as born again christians stopping you in the street etc.

Go about your business, don't be trying to force it on me or me to like it.
Steve
Premium Member

16th Apr 11 at 08:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13096519

twats
adiohead

16th Apr 11 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Mr Steve Williams said the turnout had been "absolutely amazing""

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » STFU 23 database queries in 0.1461730 seconds