corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 15" four stud SXi(?) alloys/tyres cheap.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 15" four stud SXi(?) alloys/tyres cheap.
cavmad

User status: Offline
17th Apr 11 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Four 15" (SXi?) Vauxhall alloys c/w tyres. I think they're 195/45/15s but will double check and change advert if neccessary...

Three tyres have excellent tread though with a little sidewall scuffing, one is probably illegal and flat anyhow. They were fitted to a car that was in daily use with no known problems, though I'd describe the condition as 'average' and they're sold as they stand with no warranty offered or implied.

£50 no offers sorry or I'll weigh them in and keep the tyres for spares or sell them seperately.

Collection only, can't courier out sorry due to time restrictions. They're near Chester, Cheshire and very close to the M53/M56/A55/A41/A483 etc.
Oh, they're for sale until the full payment or deposit has been received. I cannot and will not hold on to them for ages until you can get the money.
1litrecozzyeater

17th Apr 11 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They look like 195/50/15's mate
cavmad

17th Apr 11 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks, just been for a look and I think they're 185/55/15s but again will double check as my memory is awful!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 15" four stud SXi(?) alloys/tyres cheap. 25 database queries in 0.0795829 seconds