corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Club 1.0 12v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Club 1.0 12v
Jamie_Hastings1

User status: Offline
18th Apr 11 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 12v

Selling my Corsa as i now have a diesel for work. Very clean car with only minor blemishes,small dent on bonnet but spotless underneath and only 2 5p patches on rust on shell. As its Vauxhall red it fades but will be polished before sale. Mot and taxed till August. Full service history. 3 Previous owners was in the same family from new till i bought it 4 months ago. 55k on the clocks with mots and service history to prove. Very clean interior with alpine cd player. Great on fuel and cheap to run. Been sat for a while think it could do with some rear brake shoes and is due 2 new front tyres. Ideal 1st car as cheap to run and insure.

Collection from Sanquhar Dumfriesshire Scotland.

Email for more info.

£700

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Club 1.0 12v 25 database queries in 0.0053959 seconds