corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Malta on Tues!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Malta on Tues!
Dave86

User status: Offline
24th Apr 11 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

off to Malta on Tuesday, Mellieha Bay to be exact, anyone been before? going with family and gf, hope weathers good, altho weather has been spot in here past few days!
Shelly
Premium Member

24th Apr 11 at 16:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been twice. Lovely there, warm and very dry.

Buses are death traps, they can't drive and the blue grotto trip is frightening.

Stayed at Qwara Palace and Paradise Bay right at the top of the island where you get the boat to Gozo.

You'll enjoy it I'm sure!
JamesMc

24th Apr 11 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Small little dusy shit hole its easy to get loast my parents drove round the island 3 times without realising it that small! If you go to the Aircraft museum the guy who owns it is restoring a Spitfire and has loads of jets he lets you go in them and stuff quite cool, if you goto the beach the birds are fit and always have their knockers out the water park is closed this time of year too as its still cold for them!

Also when i went this time last year i saw a load of Formula 3 looking cars and Jap tuners i asked a local he said that they do Hillclimb racing for some reason every car their is from the 90's downwards the amount of mint XR3i's and MK2 Golfs is unbelievable also the Honda Del Sol is the car of choice too.

Dont go expect partying or nothing like that, saw loads of steet racing though and some of the roads are like ice rinks were its so hot and you wheelspin like crazy.

Dont go in the water biggest Great white shark was caught of their coast too :/ put me off

[Edited on 24-04-2011 by JamesMc]
Shelly
Premium Member

24th Apr 11 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey I could be wrong but I'm sure I've seen big name djs playing in Malta the last year or so, might be the next big clubbing place to be!
JamesMc

24th Apr 11 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meh i suppose it because i went during the Cold season which is now not complaining it was as hot as it is here but without wind dissapointed the water park was closed i think they might do something for easter though being devout catholics last year the pope visited them was hectic that day, and i doubt they will be happy about partying its such a quite place at night i dont think the people will appreciate the noise seeing as the island is so small, what does it matter if a Dj's do a few sets their doesnt mean it gonna be the party capital i can go fabric and it will probably be better.
Shelly
Premium Member

24th Apr 11 at 18:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet ibiza isn't much bigger!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Malta on Tues! 23 database queries in 0.0335469 seconds