corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Sex Toys and more - New catalogue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sex Toys and more - New catalogue
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd May 11 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just expanded Protect Your Piece to include adult parties, similar to ann summers.

I havent added the stock to the website yet, as there is so much available and i just dont have the time at the min.

The latest catalogue is now printed, and i also have a version which can be downloaded. (28mb). Until i can sort a pdf viewer on my site, it will need to be downloaded first.

We stock all items shown, and dispatch daily using recorded delivery. All items are sent discreetly.

The prices shown are RRP and as CS is where it all began, prices will be highly discounted.

So have a browse, anything you would like a discounted price on, let me know and i will sort it for you.

Click here to view the latest catalogue

[Edited on 04-05-2011 by Dan]

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th May 11 at 16:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Sex Toys and more - New catalogue 25 database queries in 0.0080829 seconds