corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dirty Houses

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dirty Houses
Nath

User status: Offline
13th May 11 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a neat freak, cant be doing with mess.
Ben G

13th May 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
Not met anyone really bad, my sisters messy as fuck but looks after herself. worst one I had was when I was with my old company. was doing a rewire there and asked to use the toilet....wish i never

quoted for page 2 just because i have no words to describe what the fuck happened here.
Jake

13th May 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my brother is the worst. starts getting the tape measure out so the tv is centred on the unit down to the millimetre
Nath

13th May 11 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
my brother is the worst. starts getting the tape measure out so the tv is centred on the unit down to the millimetre

I used a DVD case between my speaker and TV stand to make sure it was the same distance
MarkSport

13th May 11 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is Ben. I'd see this all the time. working around an area of birmingham called handsworth. it's an absolute shit hole and run by samalians (sp) .That is their way of living. the streets are littered with newspaper and rubbish flying round and you see stuff like mattresses leaning up their front windows and that. just no need for it
johnny86
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My ex was a nightmare used leave straightners and hair dryer plugged in to the socket but put them in draw.... I told her so many times in the end I cut the plugs off...
Ojc

14th May 11 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
what the fuck is going on in this thread
wilson_sri

14th May 11 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bosses house almost makes me vomit whenever i go in. They have two German Shepherds that they let run about wet and just get everything hairy. Dust and hair everywhere, proper minging.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my place is spotless all the time, cannot stand anysort of mess, hairs in the bathroom etc, im glad to say all my mates places are the same

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dirty Houses 24 database queries in 0.0285740 seconds