corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » astra VXR

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author astra VXR
redtom

User status: Offline
28th May 11 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boot strip anthraciteeeee

let me have a go
Graham88

28th May 11 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by belton
quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Awesome, I saw Tom Bellamy put those pictures with his Burg on Facebook so I presume you know him?

Yea I am very good mates with Tom! Didn't you get your wheels done by him aswell?? I have seen you about a few times graham but only in my standard fabia, next time I see you I'll give a toot

That I did mate my standard black wheels anyway! I'll listen out for a toot
Kieran
Premium Member

28th May 11 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hoe boy! I still hate you!
belton

4th Jun 11 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fitted my arb, took the huge griffin off, painted my diffuser and got a new VXR badge,
I originally based up my diffuser in a porsche colour that came out black but in my rush i decided fuck it, as it was left over paint, so added some pearl white and a browny/red tinter and bloody hell it is perfect, its incredibly similar to the wheels but the effect in amazing, i am so pleased, annoying i have about .3 of a litre left, but should be fine to do my rocker cover and fog surrounds, hopefully all before PVS!

Will hopefully come across a milltek cat back soon so i can fit my sports cat and pre cat, i tried to fit the sports cat while doing the RARB but the sleeve from the sports cat wouldnt fit on the standard cat back very well, bloody annoying as it took ages to remove the cat!
Kieran
Premium Member

4th Jun 11 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sexy little man! When you going pv? Friday?
Christopher

4th Jun 11 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen it with my own eyes and LOVE it tom!! Makes me REALLYYY want one! Its pure sex Thanks again for wheels and that! See you at pvs! (ps if i dont manage to get some locking nuts from vaux for my centre caps would it be possible for you to bring them up with you??)

[Edited on 04-06-2011 by Christopher]
Chris C

5th Jun 11 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good mate, just need to lose the wiper now
damoh

5th Jun 11 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats really nice im liking the trims painted really well looking and a change from arden blue ones

[Edited on 05-06-2011 by damoh]
12valver

5th Jun 11 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stunning!
belton

12th Jun 11 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the nice comments i really appreciate them Chris C i am debating loosing the rear wiper and re routing the hose so its sprays the IC for when?if get one
PVS today was a massive let down, left kent at 6:30am and arrived abou 8:30, the weather was lovely my way until i got to northampton area and it started spitting . . well due to the non stop rain i left by about 11 after just wandering around all the club stands as that was literllay all their was to do, gutted really.
Right . . finally got my rocker painted, fitted that along with my chrome rocker bolts, was actually quite a pain in the arse! also have a pipercross panel filter now, i am still after a milltek cat back if anyone has one

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » astra VXR 24 database queries in 0.0110600 seconds