corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa gsi fitted with good spec 2.016v c20xe.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa gsi fitted with good spec 2.016v c20xe.
Kev86

User status: Offline
17th May 11 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa gsi 16v
Engine - c20xe
Mileage - shell 170k engine 1500 miles
Price - 2350

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

A very reluctant sale indeed but ideally could do with something a little more practical.

The shell is a genuine flame red gsi in very good condition except for two small blisters above the front arches otherwise no corrosion anywhere on the body passenger one isnt even noticable. All of the kit is intact and fits perfecly and dosent look to have ever been removed or messed with and all jacking covers present.

The engine is a 1991 distributer type c20xe removed from an astra gsi 2 years ago and i have owned it since, it origionally had 98k when removed i used it up until about 120k but have recently had it rebuilt.
All new genuine elring gaskets including head gasket
new genuine lifters
head stripped and rebuilt with new stem seals and built back up with reground gm cams to kent ast1612 spec by autosprint and timed in accordingly on kent/sbd vernier pulleys. head is gm and is mint and not pourous.
Bottom end was then stripped checked and rebuilt with all new bearings and arp pro series rod bolts.

Also fitted shortly before where new genuine waterpump and cambelt and tensioners ect

I have all the receipts for rebuild parts and for labour at ERS in burscough totting up over a £1000

It has covered 1500 miles since and hasnt skipped a beat with the oil and filter changed at a 1000 miles after running in.

It has brand new fk highsport coilovers 2weeks old.

speedline allessio 2's in brand new condition as just been refurbed proffesionally in anthracite, tyres are ok

fitted using a full mtec conversion kit including hubs shafts mount etc

brand new manual steering rack

Interior is immaculate no bolster holes super clean and totally original with vauxhall mats

5months mot and tax

2 previous owners

probably missed loads out u2u me for pics cheers kev

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa gsi fitted with good spec 2.016v c20xe. 25 database queries in 0.0064440 seconds