corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » and u thought it was bad trying to sell things!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author and u thought it was bad trying to sell things!
kenny2many

User status: Offline
10th Apr 03 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tell ya the amount of time wasters about is unreal!

ive been looking for a new car for a couple of weeks now and the amount of emails/Private msg's etc etc that i have recieved and then replied 2 and heard nothing back is unreal!

i know theres loads of ppl when u try to sell thing but i reckon its just as bad when trying to buy.

If i hear 1 more person say "i know sum1 selling what ur looking for" then disappear im gonna do a scene from that film falling down!

Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Apr 03 at 08:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

falling down is a quality film

New Poll