corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Neutrals - Who are you supporting on Saturday?

Poll: Neutrals - Who are you supporting on Saturday?
  United
  Barcelona
  Not fussed - Just want it to be a good match

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Neutrals - Who are you supporting on Saturday?
Ben J

User status: Offline
27th May 11 at 05:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Barca all the way.
Tom

27th May 11 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Thats not Messi's fault though is it? So for that reason i can't bring myself to hate him. He genuinely is the best player in the world.

Its only the same as Rooney/Beckham when they do ANYTHING for England.

And that's another reason i want Barca to win. I will never EVER forgive that cunt Rooney for spewing that "Loyal fans booing you" bile at the World Cup. The guy is a prick, its a good job i was on holiday and pissed when he said that otherwise my tv would have gone through the window

Exactly my thoughts, the media love in for english players is more embarassing than it is for Messi imo. Rooney may well be a good player, but whatever happens on saturday he's still got temprement issues and isn't half the player Messi is
mwg

27th May 11 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it too early to have a proper Champions League final thread? I think its needed

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Neutrals - Who are you supporting on Saturday? 24 database queries in 0.0092640 seconds