corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Follow on thread! Right now i know about photobucket is this the same principle for...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Follow on thread! Right now i know about photobucket is this the same principle for...
pagey

User status: Offline
30th May 11 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

... My new Canon eos 550d? Ive installed what i need to on the computer for it, do i just take pics then add to photobucket as you do with iphone etc...? If so then it really is that easy i cant believe ive never understood! Help now im on a roll and have since updated my project thread! Love Geek day!

Thanks Eck, dannyb!
DannyB
Premium Member

30th May 11 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Upload them on to your computer then upload them to your site of choice (PB, tinypic etc) you can resize them online, then you just use the [img] codes of the pictures you want
AndyKent

30th May 11 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use Flickr. Theres a desktop program called Flickr Uploadr which is handy for uploading.

With Flickr you can organise into albums, tag photos and keep track of views and stuff. Better imo.
Cavey

30th May 11 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or he could just upload them to corsasport after transferring them from his camera
dannymccann

30th May 11 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Or he could just upload them to corsasport after transferring them from his camera

Yea but if he doesnt stay prem and forgets to ask Ian to zip all his photos for him then he will lose everything
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 11 at 06:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plus CS garage images compess to crap quality, not a suitable choice if you want to show off decent photography.

Use flickr

New Poll